Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Updates ...

Well I should receive my new DSL modem today, which will be nice. I was able to get my old DSL modem working enough to have an internet connection over the weekend. I took it apart and when it wouldn't connect I just threw it on the floor and went to bed. The next day I plugged it in and it worked - for about 36 hours, then it just quit again.

I figured that maybe it was overheating so I stuck the circuit board in the freezer for 5-10 minutes, and took it out, I fliped the on/Off swith a couple times and Success. I have had to freeze it twice now waiting for my new modem to arrive. but it runs for over a day when I do.

I bought a bbq / grill for the 4th of July, and I bbq'd some chicked, and some ribs, then grilled some hamburgers and corn and pineapple. It was good.

Well nothing else of interest has happened lately.

No comments: