Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Chicago Part 3

Besides the baseball games I did a few other things in chicago ...

I got to eat at the Chicago Chop House on Wednesday night. I had a wonderful New York Strip Steak. It was the best cut of meat I have ever had - It was wonderful, and huge. After I finished dinner it was raining and my knee was hurting from walking around china town earlier that evening so I decided to not walk the several blocks to the train and instead had the matradie get me a cab. They were even nice enough to walk me to the cab with an umbrella so I didn't get wet at all.

On Thursday I ate lunch outside in downtown Chicago at the corner bakery. It was a beautiful cool morning. After the cubs game on Thursday I went to the Art Institute of Chicago, and looked at all their paintings, and other items. It was neat to see paintings from so many famous artists, although by the end my knee was killing my - I could hardly walk. Pictures from the art institute can be found here:
Museum

On Friday I ate lunch At harry caray's before flying back home. I really enjoyed Chicago, and would like to go back and see some of the other places I missed this time like the field museum, sears tower, etc.

If you have any questions about my trip please ask ...

No comments: