Sunday, July 02, 2006

Chicago Report Part 1


Well I arrived in Chicago and was met at the airport by Karen, Nathan, and Braiden. We then drove to Wrigley Field where I went on a tour of the ball park. It was awesome to get to see just about everything in the park - from locker rooms and dugouts to broadcast booths and the security room. I took a bunch of pictures which I have placed on-line here: Wrigley Field Tour Pictures

After the tour I went to Wisconsin for a few days. On Tuesday Karen and Braiden drove me back to Chicago and we took Braiden to the Shedd Aquarium. We all enjoyed looking at different aquatic life from all over the world. the above picture was taken on our way to the aquarium. Most of the aquarium pics didn't turn out well, but I posted them anyway here: Shedd Aquarium Pictures

No comments: