Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Trip postponed ...

Well my fancy plans to go to Egypt look like they will have to be put on hold for another time. It is looking like I will need back surgery, and that will take a couple months to heal from, and I've decided that this spring won't be the best time to try and travel overseas, especially since I will be recovering with my back, and spending a bunch of money on doctors, tests, etc.

I'll have to plan for another time...

I had an MRI done today. I've seen them on TV, but never had one done. It would be horrible if you were claustrophobic. They shove you into a tube and your not supposed to move. You sit in the tube for 35 minutes or so. I just closed my eyes, and almost forgot that I couldn't move anywhere if I wanted to. For some reason when you can't move you get itches in places like your ear, or toes, and you can do nothing about it.

I don't know when I'll get the results. My left leg is really numb now, and it hurts pretty good.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Have you heard the results yet?