Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cubs Spring Training

Well It looks like I am going to go watch a cubs spring training game this year. I plan on flying down to Tucson to visit my brother and watch the Cubbies on the road against the rockies. They play on Saturday March 28th. I'll fly back home on Monday.

I've been thinking since I canceled my Egypt trip (Well postponed) I may go to Chicago twice this year. Maybe once in May (13-14), for just a game or two, then again late in the season like September 15 - 17. I may need to check some football schedules for home games to be safe first. Tickets go on-sale on the 20th, so I plan on buying then at least for May. I haven't decided if I want to do all the games in the bleachers, or maybe one a bit closer. I'm thinking bleachers, although If they offer the premium seats like they did last year I may try to do that In the middle of the season they sold the row 1 and 2 seats behind homeplate for a premium to help raise money for something or other. It would be fun to sit that close at least once. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for that.

Aug 7 - 10 the cubs play in Colorado, so I'll probably get some seats for at least the ones not on Sunday... Well I just looked and they are already on sale so I bought seats for Friday and Saturday. Good Box seats. Hopefully it will be a fun weekend including some golf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fill your bro in and maybe i could make plans to join u