Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I finally used Myspace and Facebook ...

I have had account at those two places for some time, but never got into using them. I finally went ahead and contacted a few friends (or had a few contact me). I still don't see why people get all excited about those. Most of what people do seems completely pointless, and could be better accomplished in person, via telephone, or by e-mail. Granted I understand when people live a long ways away and want to use that to communicate - but it still seems like email would be quicker. I usually wait until I have an email telling me there is something in my account before I go check it. If that something was just in my email I'd save time.

As far as sharing pictures etc - I think a personal website would do the trick.

But I guess I'll use those places only because others are forcing me to if I want to interact with them. Maybe I'll re-think my interaction with such people .....

No comments: