Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Finally a new phone.

I ordered a new cell phone today. I am replacing my Motorola e815, which has served me well, but broke last weekend when I got caught in the rain. My new phone is the Motorola Q. Along with the new phone I am changing up my plan. I am getting the family plan with 1400 minutes, and adding a data plan for my Q. My sister is going to switch her phone over on my plan and share the minutes with me.

I got a good deal on the phone, and the plan rate isn't bad either. it helps that I get an 18% discount because of where I work. The phone should arrive tomorrow.

1 comment:

Soso said...

Jon,
is it the Q or "the new Q"?
let me know how you like it. it you could provide me a review, it would be awesome, as i can list it on www.mymobiletron.com website with link to the review on your blog if you want to.

thanks.

sorin
chooseISP.net