Monday, March 30, 2009

Final Jonapalooza Report

I don't have any more pictures to share. On Sunday we went to church, then relaxed outside. We had a birthday dinner for Ellie, and ate the cake. I packed my bags and went to bed so I could catch my 6:50 am flight. I got to the airport at about 6:15, and got through security just as my plane finished boarding,I got on, then we got to sit on the plane for an hour and a half because of snow in Denver. I finally arrived in Denver, and drove home. It is snowing with heavy winds, and temps in the 20's right now. It is still good to be home. I had a blast at Jonapalooza 2009. I hope to do it again, maybe even at another location.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Coming soon ...
The world Premiere of Survivor Jon Vs the Wild: Episode 1; the Arizona Desert.

Stay tuned to this blog to be the first to see it.

No comments: