Friday, December 26, 2008

After Christmas Post

Well I have today off, which is very nice - So I am using my time off to do important Christmas things like play with presents. I have played a few games on my PS3, and I love it. the graphics are great. I have also watched some blu-ray movies, and They look amazing.

Some people wanted to see the name I got for my desk, so I took a picture, and am posting it here. It is made out of a very special wood that unless you are in the family and know what dad has been working with, you'll never guess the type of wood. The color that you see in the wood (ie the yellow) is naturally occurig in this wood.
I need to go and have mom take some pictures of me so I can submit them with my passport application on Monday. Assuming I get my passport in time and a visa in time I am tentatively planning on traveling on April 30th for about 10 days.

No comments: