Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Lollapalooza 2008

So I was browsing around reading about music items, and I noticed that rage against the machine is scheduled to play at lollapalooza along with radiohead and many others; good bands too. It takes place in grant park in Chicago ... hmmm August 1-3 Very interesting I will be in Chicago for cubs baseball on the 4th and 5th of august... I think I may have to come in a few days early and enjoy the show! I think I will finalize my chicago trip to include a huge concert, and cubs baseball.

Tickets are a bit pricy now - $190.00 for the three days, so I'm still contemplating that.

some of the bands:
Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Nine Inch Nails, Wilco, Kanye West, The Raconteurs, Gnarls Barkley, The Black Keys, Broken Social Scene, G. Love & Special Sauce, Blues Travelers, Mates of State, Bloc Party, Cat Power, Stephen Malkmus, Girl Talk, Kid Sister, Office, The Cool Kids, Battles, The Go! Team, Jamie Lidell and Grizzly Bear.

No comments: