Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Knee

I hurt my knee last week somehow, and it as been hurting really bad for longer than I though it should. I went to an orthopedic surgeon on Tuesday, and I have some bad arthritis, and wearing of my knee joint. X-rays didn't show any other damage. A steady dose of naproxen is what I've been told to take, and give it two weeks. If it isn't better then a cortisol shot would be next.

So I'm trying to take it easy. Sleeping is the hardest now, my legs just aches enough to keep me up at night. It also aches while I sit at work. I even brought lunch to work so I wouldn't have to leave during lunch time.

In other happenings for Halloween I watched "The Haunting" orig 1962 version. It was pretty good.

1 comment:

Paul Denson said...

How is your knee doing lately?