Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Grandma Kirtley

My grandmother passed away this evening at 9:35 pm MDST. She was very peaceful and comfortable. She was 83 years old.

I remember one time when I was younger she was visiting, and was watching the kids while my parents were gone. We took all the pillows from the couch and around the house and piled them at the bottom of the staircase. We then got out our sleds. We told grandma that mom let us do this - and sled down the stairs ... fortunately no one got injured.

I love you Grandma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandma - I lost my Gramma in May. She was a wonderful person. I'll bet your Grandma knew your mom wouldn't have let you sled down the stairs. She just loved you enough to let you try it, with the pillows there isn't much chance of injury.