Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Rob Zombie Concert

Well I survived the show, and still have my hearing. It actually wasn't as loud as others I've been to (Foo Fighters) but it was a good show.

They played some old songs that they hadn't done in quite some time such as Creature of the wheel and black sunshine.

One interesting thing happened. They actually played American Witch twice, which is very unusual. They opened with it, then after a few encores rob asked if they could play it again and record it for possible use in ther video since the crowd was so good. of course we agreed, so they turned on all the house lights and spotlights on the crowd, and recorded us as they played american witch for a second time.

The first band Lacuna Coil was ok. They have a sound somewhat reminisant of evanescense, but much heavier.

Songs they played that I can remember (This is not in order, and I'm sure I missed some)
American Witch (twice)
the lords of salem
Foxy Foxy
creature of the wheel
supercharger heaven
more human than human
living dead girl
dragula
superbeast
house of 1000 corpses
demon speeding
black sunshine
thunderkiss 65

No comments: